Hoorah! The Life is Feudal!
- Name: Linda MacGill
- Gender: Female
- Sketchbook: DeviantArt
Professional for 13 years, 8 months
- Current employer:
Available for Work?
- Join date: Jan 26th 2011
- Profile Views:10592
- Last online: Mar 7th, 01:05
Knife Fighting, DJ'ing
Dark Ambient, trip-hop, classic, old-school 60x, Medieval folk
H. R. Giger, Wayne Douglas Barlowe, Zdzislaw Beksinski
3d-Coat, Photoshop, Modo, FL Studio
1. HQ Organic 3d (Full pipeline, without animation stuff)
3. Sketch work
4. Main Game design
5. Interactivity systems, algo
-BitBox ltd. Project: Life Is Feudal. VFX Supervisor, Game Designer.
-Wandering Samurai Studios. 3d-2d artist. 2 years, 3d/2d artist, designer. Project - MechWarrior: Living Legends
-Project Fallout Online (FOnline) Lead designer. 4 years. 2d art, plot, sound FX, cutscane scenarist and editor;
-Grue Games. . Freelance . Game Designer.
-Bug Zen: CEO. Generalist.
-Levada inc. Lead Designer, 10 years. 2d-3d art, plot, scripts - for game Dreams Gate and side job;
-Freelance and just for fun! Like a game modding...
My public portfolio (Some 2d, some 3d stuff and other)
Things i can do:
1) 3d models (Mesh, Texture, UV)
2) Concept art
3) Plot (Main plot, epsiodes, concepts and details, scripts for actions )
4) Sound FX (weapon, techniques)
5) Omni design (All that i find as interesting to do outside this list. Map decorations, map topology and a lot of another things)
6) Translate (text from english to ruissian and back!)
Things i can't do:
1) Rigging, animation.
2) Archinicture design (Yes, yes.... i don't feel human view. I'm only alien designer not human)
3) Low-level coding
4) All thing that goes against my imagination and views (i cant be only "navvy", ima good lead)
about 20 hours per day
(desktop, notebook, office, laptop)
- Now listening
- Now playing